Saturday, November 10, 2012

TRUTH: Quotes 1

Image from yvonnelieblein.com

The Beatles were right, "I get by with a little help from my friends!" Here are just a few quotes that recently came up, or have struck me for my Truth Journey from friends of mine. I hope they help you too! They say three is a charm, so why not give you a lovely three. 


"Is it possible that what you fear is not success but rather the loss of your old identity that believes you cannot be successful?" ~Richard La Rosa


"Gotta love on yourself" ~Tammy Griffith


"You must have patience with miracles. When you wait for them, they will show up, often in disguise, but there nontheless" ~Jennifer Pastiloff 

 Remember "Yea, I tell MYSELF the TRUTH". That's what matters.

With love, 

Writer Yogi, Chelle 

2 comments:

  1. I love these but especially the first one from Richard La Rosa. how often do we hold ourselves back? Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...