Sunday, September 2, 2012

Weekly Updates (September 2)

Alright all my friends, in case you missed it, it's time for my weekly updates! 
Links Below

Meatless Monday 8/27: My first Meatless Monday and why I've decided to join in! Will you? 

Take A Step Outside 8/28: Sometimes five minutes is all you need to catch something great! 

3 Reasons To Live An Ujjayi Life 8/29: And introduction to my blog and Victorious Living! 


September is National Yoga Month!! 

A month created by the Yoga Hearth Foundation dedicated to teaching those unfamiliar with yoga about the practice and also to encourage current practitioners to continue theirs or get back into it if it's been lacking. One of my end of the year goals is to practice at least 4 times a week. What a perfect opportunity to get that started! Oh universe, how on time you are. So in the spirit of the month here are some words from the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.


"Practice becomes firmly grounded when well attended to for a long time, without break and in all earnestness." 

Namaste and Much Love to My Friends and Readers
~Chelle aka Writer Yogi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...