Friday, October 26, 2012

Truth and Foundation : Sutra 1.41


My Mantra For the next few months as I try to figure things out 

"Truth and Foundation". 


birthwithoutfearblog.com
My main focuses! Finding my truth and following it will lead to what I really want to do. Building a solid foundation will allow me to go forward, build up, without falling over and collapsing.

In the Yoga Sutras 1.41 it talks about your thoughts. What you constantly put in your mind, your mind will form to. Everything else will fall away. You will be "devoid differentiation between knower, knowable and knowledge". Your thoughts will be all three.

It also states "When you cultivate one alone [referring to thought], all the other impressions become weaker and finer" Focus on truth, the lies will fall away. They will become weak and won't be able to stay on. Focus on a strong foundation, solid, consistent,unshakable.  All the fear, doubt, weakness, materials not needed or too weak, will crumble to dust. 

So these are my major thoughts to fight through the end of the year. To start the next year on the path I am meant to lead. Truth and Foundation. There is no more. There can't be any less.

Do you have an end of the year Mantra? What is it?

Namaste with Love,

Chelle aka Writer Yogi 

2 comments:

  1. Now you've inspired me to try and think of an end of the year mantra! I love where you're at - "Focus on truth, the lies will fall away. They will become weak and won't be able to stay on. Focus on a strong foundation, solid, consistent,unshakable." A beautiful, perfect guide to going forward and doing great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you found this useful! Please let me know your end of the year mantra when you get it! xoxo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...