Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Updates (September 23)

In case you missed it. Here are my links from my blog and my other writing homes. 
As always, thanks for reading! 



Lessons from Labyrinth (9/17) Just because you have to take a major part of it alone, doesn't mean you can't come back with the other's when it's over.

To Grandfather, From The Baby (9/19)I can hear you wondering aloud about our clothes and the small bright things that make noise and everyone is touching all day. The great grandbaby's are playing and shouting and Grandmother uses a cane now. The house is almost a new thing but much is still the same. You built it with your own hands and of course your family still lives where they belong right? Your work is solid. You always knew it. 

"Practice and All Is Coming" via Rebelle Society (9/20): The life you were meant to live. The life that lives up and over your fullest potential if you work at it. The life you feel warming your solar plexus like butterfly hums. A tingling during brief moments of paused thought and all of a sudden you know you’re on the right track.
Since I was gone all weekend for a wedding, I thought a fun yoga wedding picture was appropriate! Even though they weren't yogis. haha. :)  



Namaste My Friends, 

Chelle aka Writer Yogi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...