Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekly Updates: (September 9)

Incase you missed it, here are the my weekly updates! 
Links Below


Life Lessons from Don Quixote 9/3 The story of a Mad Man. Or is he? (My second MindBodyGreen article!) 

Meatless Monday: Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes 9/3 A Yummy Recipe! 


What Tears Are These?: True Story 9/4 I respect my body and my journey. What tears are these? It is because this has turned into a prayer? 


In All Earnestness 9/5 Be fine with the fact you know good and well you can't keep up and Modify the Heck out of it! 

Dear Father's Of Mine Who Have Passed 9/8 An unexpected letter and lesson in love. 

Now here's a video to boost the spirits! I know it does mine! I hope everyone had a great week. Cheers to the new one! The Future is Ours! 
Namaste My Friends,
 ~Chelle aka Writer Yogi 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...