Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yoga Barbie. A Good Start We Need To Finish

 I think yoga barbie is a great idea. It gets barbie yet another job with her endless supply of things she can do. As for what she comes with, they may not be ideal to everyone but that's where a childs imagination and parents come into play. If you want barbie to have a mat, get a swatch and tell your kid, this is barbies mat. Some kids may do it themselves! Perhaps tell you kid about yoga more and they may find ways to interpret them on their own.

There will also be kids like myself (I hope still) that hardly used their barbies soley for what they came in the package as! I would change their outfits and have my own adventures that I made up. Then, my mom gave me swatches of cloth, string of all colors sizes, some with sparkles and I would have a field day because I had more props (just to name a few)! Then dont forget the kid who cares neither way and will cut all her hair off and  color the dog.

What I am trying to say is, Matel is a company, and sadly companies jobs are about money and what sells. It is our responsibility as consumers and those who are parents,to help kids understand things better.Educate them properly.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Namaste My Friends,
~Writer Yogi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...